In a market where consumers are now more mobile and savvy than ever before, an energy company’s brand has quickly become its biggest asset. While brands might be built up through marketing, they’re only proven in the day-to-day experiences of customers. Ignoring customer experience is a massive risk.
December 12, 2014
- Quirks: Looking at NPS From a Neuromarketing Perspective
- The Sunday Times: B2B International Named in Top 100 Fastest Growing International SME Companies
- BDaily News: B2B International Report Strong Growth for 2017
- AMA: 5 Biggest Barriers to Growth
- Research World Connect: The Value of Projective Techniques in Qualitative Research