In a market where consumers are now more mobile and savvy than ever before, an energy company’s brand has quickly become its biggest asset. While brands might be built up through marketing, they’re only proven in the day-to-day experiences of customers. Ignoring customer experience is a massive risk.
- Research World Connect: The Benefits of B2B Mobile Ethnography
- Raconteur: 3 Strategies to Increase Profits and Still Keep Customers Satisfied
- ENR: What Building Product Suppliers Can Do to Meet the Needs of Architects
- MarketingProfs: How to Develop a Successful Subscription Offering
- AMA: Optimism Around 2017 Marketing Budgets