B2B International Ltd and its subsidiaries (together, “B2B International”) are committed to building confidence and trust by complying with legislation and good business practice that helps to protect privacy and safeguard individuals’ personal data.
This privacy notice tells you what to expect when B2B International Ltd. collects personal information. It applies to:
- Information we collect about visitors to our website (i.e. who wish to find out more about B2B International Ltd’s corporate products and services).
- Data collected or processed during the course of B2B International Ltds’s market research studies.
B2B International may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. This policy is effective from December 2017.
When someone visits www.b2binternational.com we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to measure the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website (www.b2binternational.com).
Where personally identifiable information ("PII") is collected through the website (e.g. within enquiry forms), this will be clearly indicated. The use of any PII collected from our website is described in further detail below.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
The table below explains the cookies we use and why.
|Cookie||Names||Purpose / Description||More information|
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.|
|DoubleClick||We use remarketing codes to log when users view specific pages, allowing us to provide targeted advertising in the future.|
|These cookies are required by our content management software and hold no personally identifiable information. Expires after 365 days.|
Third Party Cookies
When you visit B2B International’s website, play videos or use social media tools, the following websites set a range of performance and other cookies:
|Issued By Which Domain?||For More Information|
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
This Privacy Statement will be updated if any other cookie technologies are adopted for any other purpose.
What PII do we collect on this website and what do we do with your personal information?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Your personal data is collected when you complete and submit the enquiry form, when you contact us by e-mail or when you speak to us over the telephone.
- In particular, B2B International may collect and hold details of your name, address, email address, telephone number, (including mobile number), fax number, any information that you provide about areas of interest to you, information that you provide in response to any B2B International marketing campaigns, and any other personal information disclosed by you.
- We may also use the information to improve our products and services.
B2B International conducts market research surveys on behalf of our clients / survey sponsors. These studies collect data for research purposes only and the information gathered is not used for marketing or sales. The details you provide are used for aggregated analysis – that is, responses are pooled with those of other survey participants.
What PII do we collect in surveys and what do we do with your personal information?
Your cooperation in any such study is voluntary and you may withdraw from participating at any time. Personal data will only be recorded if you consent to this. During the course of a survey we may ask you to provide information such as:
- Contact information that allows us to verify or validate any answers you provide, including for internal quality control procedures.
- Demographic or firmographic information about you or the organisation for which you work.
- Extended (open-ended) information that helps to provide context for your survey responses – for example, the nature of a complaint that has arisen while using our clients’ products or services.
Information you provide in response to or in connection with a survey will be reported to our clients anonymously – i.e. without identifying you individually, directly or indirectly.
We may send personal data collected via our website or from research surveys to other organizations, but only when:
- We have your express consent to share the information with a research sponsor for a specified and limited purpose (e.g. to resolve a customer service problem);
- We need to share this information to provide you with information you have specifically requested;
- We need to respond to court orders or the requests of law enforcement agencies;
- We retain a third party to provide us with services, subject to that third party being able to comply with relevant legal requirements and obligations regarding the use of personal data;
You may opt-out of receiving electronic communications from us at any time. Clicking on an unsubscribe link within any relevant communication will take you to a webpage where you can complete this process.
When you opt out of communications for the purposes of conducting customer surveys, it may be necessary to share this information with our client in order that this request is fulfilled in future.
Information submitted to us will be stored on our servers or those of approved and verified third party service providers. At all times, we will use reasonable and appropriate security measures to protect Personal Data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Complaints or queries
B2B International tries to meet the highest standards when collecting and using personal information. For this reason, we take any complaints we receive about this very seriously. We encourage people to bring it to our attention if they think that our collection or use of information is unfair, misleading or inappropriate. We would also welcome any suggestions for improving our procedures. Any correspondence should be sent to the address below.
Controlling your personal information
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the address below.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the address below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Links to other websites
This privacy notice does not cover the links within this site linking to other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
Changes to this privacy notice
We keep our privacy notice under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated in December 2017.
How to contact us
Data Protection Officer,
B2B International Ltd.,
14 Ack Lane East,