B2B International is a fast growing company with plenty of career advancement opportunities. We are always on the look out for people who would like to join our team and help build our business whether we are actively recruiting or not. If you are interested, please send through your CV to the contact e-mail address below.
Our graduate scheme
Every year, we recruit new or recent graduates to our international market research management programme with a view to fast-tracking them towards management positions within B2B International.
You will be provided with specific objectives for each module and be guided by a mentor (one of B2B International’s directors).
Why work at B2B International?
Based White Plains, NY
B2B International is a leading global market research firm. We carry out a range of business-to-business market research projects including customer satisfaction, product development, branding, advertising and communications testing, and more. Our clients include a number of the largest and most well-known organizations in the world, such as Microsoft, Samsung, BP, Stanley Black & Decker, MasterCard, etc.
We require a proven market research manager to join our White Plains, NY office. The role is hands-on, involving all aspects of market research. The successful candidate will be ambitious and eager to play a leading role in the development of our company.
Key skills and qualifications include:
- Previous experience in the market research industry
- Experience in taking client/potential client inquiries and proposal writing
- Strong writing and analytical skills, including the ability to convert quantitative and qualitative data into a client presentation with little or no assistance
- Understanding of the whole market research process
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Understanding of statistics including conjoint
- Experience in moderating focus groups
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Pro-active attitude
- Equally adept at working in a team and independently
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Market Research Telephone Interviewer
Based Bramhall, Manchester
B2B International is a successful, thriving company whose Head Office is located in Bramhall, Manchester. Due to continuous growth, we are recruiting for the best in market research interviewers, and our roles are designed to meet the flexibility that our employees and clients need.
- Conducting market research surveys with the appropriate participants over the telephone
- Meeting performance targets and quality standards
- The ability to understand our bespoke computer system
- Data entry
Your core skills should include:
- I.T. – familiar with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Typing skills
- Conversational skills
- Capturing data
- Internet skills
- Organised and self-motivated
- Language skills advantageous
- Reliable and punctual
- Friendly personality
- Good interpersonal skills
- Listening skills
- Clear communicator, good telephone manner
- Team member
Terms and conditions:
- Working hours, wage, and length of work to be agreed at interview
In return we offer a great working environment, additional benefits, variety of work, opportunities for progression and a culture that reflects our company values of genuine care towards and recognition of our people.
To apply, please forward your CV to us using the button below.
Equal Opportunities Statement
It is our policy to provide equal opportunities in employment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race including colour, nationality and ethnic or national origins (including caste), religion or religious or philosophical belief, sex or sexual orientation, or military status.
This statement applies to all employees and to all applicants for employment.
We are committed to the promotion of equal opportunities and to ensuring that the talent and skills of all employees are maximised.
Our policy is to treat all applicants and employees with respect and dignity, and to ensure that employees are not victimised or subjected to harassment or discrimination on the grounds outlined above.