A customer retained is a customer won. Every customer that doesn’t switch to a rival is one fewer that you have to go and win back, so building a loyal customer base is an essential part of growing a business. A truly loyal customer is one that recognises how good your service is, would recommend it to their business contacts and has enough good will in reserve to continue working with you if something goes wrong.
August 6, 2014
- Quirks: Looking at NPS From a Neuromarketing Perspective
- The Sunday Times: B2B International Named in Top 100 Fastest Growing International SME Companies
- BDaily News: B2B International Report Strong Growth for 2017
- AMA: 5 Biggest Barriers to Growth
- Research World Connect: The Value of Projective Techniques in Qualitative Research