A customer retained is a customer won. Every customer that doesn’t switch to a rival is one fewer that you have to go and win back, so building a loyal customer base is an essential part of growing a business. A truly loyal customer is one that recognises how good your service is, would recommend it to their business contacts and has enough good will in reserve to continue working with you if something goes wrong.
- Research World Connect: The Benefits of B2B Mobile Ethnography
- Raconteur: 3 Strategies to Increase Profits and Still Keep Customers Satisfied
- ENR: What Building Product Suppliers Can Do to Meet the Needs of Architects
- MarketingProfs: How to Develop a Successful Subscription Offering
- AMA: Optimism Around 2017 Marketing Budgets