An Interactive Guide to Making Smarter Brand Decisions Through Brand Health Research
At B2B International, we take an holistic approach to understanding the strength of a B2B brand, ensuring the insights we provide can inform any number of strategic objectives and decisions for our clients. Our brand health tracking programs provide a 360-degree assessment of a brand’s health to help B2B organizations differentiate effectively, decide where to focus brand investments, and refine their brand architecture.
We’ve created this interactive PDF to guide you through each part of our approach: the three perspectives of measuring brands, the metrics to measure those three perspectives, the four audience perspectives, and how we bring it all together to drive change in our clients’ businesses.
To view the interactive PDF in full-screen mode, click here to open in a new window.
Readers of this article also viewed:
- Brand Measurement and Benchmarking: Laying the Foundations for Building Stronger B2B Brands
- B2B Brand Masters Podcast Series: Catch up on Episodes 1-4
- The Brand Practitioners Podcast Series: Catch up on Episodes 1-4
- 3 Critical Steps to Drive Brand Growth Through Insights
- The Importance of Measuring Brand Strength
- Peter Weinberg’s 6 Benefits To Brand Building