As market researchers, our primary goal is to ensure that the insights we provide to our clients are as actionable as possible, while maintaining high levels of validity. However, delivering this in cross-border research projects is a challenge due to the variety of cultural biases at play. So how can researchers empower businesses using actionable insights, when conducting research across borders?
- Research World Connect: The Benefits of B2B Mobile Ethnography
- Raconteur: 3 Strategies to Increase Profits and Still Keep Customers Satisfied
- ENR: What Building Product Suppliers Can Do to Meet the Needs of Architects
- MarketingProfs: How to Develop a Successful Subscription Offering
- AMA: Optimism Around 2017 Marketing Budgets