As market researchers, our primary goal is to ensure that the insights we provide to our clients are as actionable as possible, while maintaining high levels of validity. However, delivering this in cross-border research projects is a challenge due to the variety of cultural biases at play. So how can researchers empower businesses using actionable insights, when conducting research across borders?
- The Sunday Times: B2B International Named in Top 100 Fastest Growing International SME Companies
- BDaily News: B2B International Report Strong Growth for 2017
- AMA: 5 Biggest Barriers to Growth
- Research World Connect: The Value of Projective Techniques in Qualitative Research
- Quirk’s: The Importance of Storytelling in Research