Only 27% of US B2B companies carry out competitor research, despite almost half of them cite “countering the competition” as one of their top five business challenges. If US B2B firms want to successfully counter the competition, a more in-depth analysis of the marketplace is required.
- Research World Connect: The Benefits of B2B Mobile Ethnography
- Raconteur: 3 Strategies to Increase Profits and Still Keep Customers Satisfied
- ENR: What Building Product Suppliers Can Do to Meet the Needs of Architects
- MarketingProfs: How to Develop a Successful Subscription Offering
- AMA: Optimism Around 2017 Marketing Budgets