A unique selling point (USP) is the single thing that signifies your business offer, forms the foundation of a strong brand and differentiates you from your competitors. In B2B markets, most companies are aware of the importance of having a compelling USP, but according to B2B International research, many British B2B firms struggle to define one.
December 14, 2015
- Quirks: Looking at NPS From a Neuromarketing Perspective
- The Sunday Times: B2B International Named in Top 100 Fastest Growing International SME Companies
- BDaily News: B2B International Report Strong Growth for 2017
- AMA: 5 Biggest Barriers to Growth
- Research World Connect: The Value of Projective Techniques in Qualitative Research