A unique selling point (USP) is the single thing that signifies your business offer, forms the foundation of a strong brand and differentiates you from your competitors. In B2B markets, most companies are aware of the importance of having a compelling USP, but according to B2B International research, many British B2B firms struggle to define one.
- Research World Connect: The Benefits of B2B Mobile Ethnography
- Raconteur: 3 Strategies to Increase Profits and Still Keep Customers Satisfied
- ENR: What Building Product Suppliers Can Do to Meet the Needs of Architects
- MarketingProfs: How to Develop a Successful Subscription Offering
- AMA: Optimism Around 2017 Marketing Budgets