LinkedIn is launching a new tool aimed at turning employees into brand advocates. Experts say it could become the next big thing in social media management tool for B2B marketers. Our very own Julia Cupman was contacted by the AMA to provide feedback on the concept and evaluate it’s potential in B2B markets. You can read Julia’s comments in the full article here.
- Research World Connect: The Benefits of B2B Mobile Ethnography
- Raconteur: 3 Strategies to Increase Profits and Still Keep Customers Satisfied
- ENR: What Building Product Suppliers Can Do to Meet the Needs of Architects
- MarketingProfs: How to Develop a Successful Subscription Offering
- AMA: Optimism Around 2017 Marketing Budgets