Non-differentiated products are famously difficult to market, and many businesses, particularly in B2B, struggle to communicate the key benefits that set them apart from rivals. Therefore, businesses often attempt to increase sales by competing on price, which can result in price wars with competitors retaliating in a bid to grab market share.
September 30, 2015
- Quirks: Looking at NPS From a Neuromarketing Perspective
- The Sunday Times: B2B International Named in Top 100 Fastest Growing International SME Companies
- BDaily News: B2B International Report Strong Growth for 2017
- AMA: 5 Biggest Barriers to Growth
- Research World Connect: The Value of Projective Techniques in Qualitative Research