Non-differentiated products are famously difficult to market, and many businesses, particularly in B2B, struggle to communicate the key benefits that set them apart from rivals. Therefore, businesses often attempt to increase sales by competing on price, which can result in price wars with competitors retaliating in a bid to grab market share.
- Research World Connect: The Benefits of B2B Mobile Ethnography
- Raconteur: 3 Strategies to Increase Profits and Still Keep Customers Satisfied
- ENR: What Building Product Suppliers Can Do to Meet the Needs of Architects
- MarketingProfs: How to Develop a Successful Subscription Offering
- AMA: Optimism Around 2017 Marketing Budgets