B2B International specialises in carrying out ad-hoc business-to-business research that is custom designed for our clients' needs.
As our name suggests, we have carried out market research in most industrial sectors with SMEs through to large corporates.
From our offices in EMEA, the Americas and Asia-Pacific, our global reach enables us to carry out research spanning all corners of the globe.
We Know What Makes B2B Research Different
There are ten key factors that make business-to-business markets special and different to consumer markets:
- The decision making unit is far more complex in business-to-business markets than in consumer markets
- Business-to-business buyers are more 'rational' than their consumer counterparts, who are less accountable to others and more susceptible to whims and indulgences
- Business-to-business products and their applications are more complex than consumer products
- Business-to-business marketers address a much smaller number of customers who are very much larger in their consumption of products than is the case in consumer markets
- Business-to-business markets comprise fewer behavioural and needs-based segments
- Personal relationships are of critical importance in business-to-business markets
- Business-to-business buyers are more likely to be longer-term buyers
- Consumer markets drive innovation more than business-to-business markets
- Consumer markets rely far more on packaging
- Sub-brands are less effective in business-to-business markets
Why We Can Help
When you want to research business-to-business markets, you need to speak to someone who has been there before. The sections below outline our specific industry experience, as well as a selection of clients we have worked with recently.