B2B International is pleased to announce the dates of its upcoming training courses in Shanghai: On Thursday, 22 September 2011, we will be running a Market With Intelligence course, and on Friday, 23 September 2011, we will host a course on Value-Based Marketing.
As with all our courses, these full-day, hands-on training workshops will enable attendees to not only learn the theory of marketing, but – crucially – to apply the learnings to their own businesses. A brief summary of the course schedules is shown below, but more information can be found here “Shanghai Marketing Training Courses”.
Market with Intelligence – Thursday, September 22, 2011
This course introduces you to the key principles of market research and how research tools can be used to grow your business. Topics covered include:
• Introduction to market research
• Obtaining qualitative insights for business decision-making
• Obtaining quantitative insights
• Turning the results of research into action
Value-Based Marketing – Friday, September 23, 2011
Our value-based marketing workshop explores the key marketing principles and how you can make them work for you, including:
• Market intelligence and value-based marketing
• Market analysis, mapping and segmentation
• Competitive intelligence
• Creating customer value
• Pricing for value capture and profit