First of all – A Happy and Prosperous New Year to all our readers!
Although New Year is typically a time to look forward to new events and experiences, we thought we’d break with that convention somewhat in our first post of 2008, by having a quick review of the year just gone on The Market Research Blog. With that in mind, here’s a quick rundown of our most popular posts from 2007, just in case you’re a newcomer to our blog or if you simply missed something we posted in the last year:
- Guerrilla Marketing – When Less Is More
- The Benefits Of Advertising
- Choosing A Logo
- White Paper: China and India -The Growth Debate Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4
- Meeting the Needs of the Retail Industry
- Which Brands Have People Been Discussing This Week?
- Online Leadership Portal – Part 1 | Part 2
- Market Research – The Key To Business Success – Part 1 | Part 2 | Top Tips
- Go Figure – Pricing & Segmentation – Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4
- Professional Services and Valuing the Customer
- The Market Research Industry in India – Part 1 | Part 2
- Will Television Advertising Arrest Starbucks’ Slumber?
- Logo Research – Approach With Caution
- The Benefits Of Online Research
- Are Brands Like Caricatures?
- Market Research Prices – A Global Comparison Part 1 | Part 2
- Marketing and Selling to Chinese Businesses Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7
- The Ultimate In Customer-Driven Pricing
- Do You Understand Your Customers?
- Ten Tips On Branding
From our point of view, 2007 was a big year of expansion for B2B International – especially in terms of getting our Asian office in China up and running as well as unprecedented growth at our central operations in the UK. Naturally, we’re hoping for bigger and better things in the year to come – and we wish you much the same.
We’ll get into the swing of things proper in the next few days with some more of our thoughts on market research, the universe and everything else!