This week’s podcast (available at www.themarketresearchpodcast.com – B2B International’s new podcast website) is called “Using Focus Groups In Market Research”. This podcast is part one of two – the second part will be published next Monday – 2nd Oct.
Written by Carol-Ann Morgan of B2B International Ltd, the Podcast covers the following topics:
Part One covers the following issues:
– HISTORY OF THE FOCUS GROUP
– WHAT IS THE FOCUS GROUP?
– WHEN DO YOU USE FOCUS GROUPS?
– AREAS OF SPECIAL CONSIDERATION:
– Sensitivity of the Focus Topic
– The Effect of the Group Hierarchy
– Difficulties with Disclosure
– Match of Moderator
For your convenience you can listen to this Podcast using the player below or visit our podcasting site.
Using Focus Groups In market Research (16:42)