Written by Paul Hague, Managing Director of B2B International Ltd, the Podcast covers the following topics:
· What does the term brand mean in industrial markets?
· Why should we be interested in branding in industrial and business to business markets?
· What effect does a brand have on most industrial buying decisions?
· How do you measure the value of a brand in industrial markets?
· How can companies be positioned to achieve a sustainable competitive advantage from their brand names?
Click below the listen/download the podcast. Click here to view the post for this podcast on our podcast website, www.themarketresearchpodcast.com.
Branding In Business To Business Markets (14:35)