There is an intersting article in this months McKinsey quarterly that looks at possible problems and their solutions for companies that are entering, or have entered China and Chinese markets.
The article looks at various subjects such as:
– finding the right managers in China
– how can companies reach consumers in smaller cities
– will Chinese companies become innovators
– are personal connections still important
– how can companies address corruption
To view the full article on the McKinsey Quarterly website (free registration required) click here.