This week sees the publication of chapter 8 of “A Practical Guide To Market Research”. To download the chapter click on the following link (to save the file to hard drive, right-click and ‘Save As’): Chapter 8
In this chapter you will learn about:
• The key principles of designing effective questionnaires.
• How to formulate meaningful questions.
• The use of structured, semi-structured and unstructured questionnaires in different types of research design.
• The three most important types of questions for asking about behaviour, attitudes or classifying respondents
• Key terms used in questionnaire design
• The link between the interviewer, the respondent and the questionnaire.
The Audio version of this chapter is below.
Chapter 8 of 11(32:45)
If this is the first you’ve heard about our free, download-only, e-book, then click here to find out more, and download other chapters that are already available.