This week sees the publication of the third chapter of “A Practical Guide To Market Research”. To download the chapter click on the following link (to save the file to hard drive, right-click and ‘Save As’): Chapter 3 – Research Design
This chapter covers:
• The building blocks of intelligence – which includes secondary as well as primary data.
• The applications for qualitative and quantitative research.
• How to match the research design to the research method.
• Things to look out for when choosing a quantitative research method.
• How a company used a range of different research designs to launch and track the success of a new product.
If this is the first you’ve heard about our free, download-only, e-book, then click here to find out more, and download other chapters that are already available.
The Audio version of this chapter is below.
Chapter 3 of 11(18:15)