This week sees the publication of the second chapter of “A Practical Guide To Market Research”. To download the chapter click on the following link (to save the file to hard drive, right-click and ‘Save As’): Chapter 2 – Research Objectives
This chapter covers:
• How market research can be used to help organisations grow by finding new markets for their products or new products for their markets.
• How to separate out the aims of market research from the research objectives and the research questions.
• How to define a problem that can be solved by market research.
• How to write a brief for a market research project.
• What to expect in a market research proposal and how to choose between alternative proposals.
The Audio version of this chapter is below.
Chapter 2 of 11(25:35)
If this is the first you’ve heard about our free, download-only, e-book, then click here to find out more, and download other chapters that are already available.