The demand for oil and gas throughout the world is continuing to rise, driven in no small part by demand from emerging economies such as China and India. With two-thirds of the world's oil reserves lying in the Middle East, this part of the world will become an even more important supply source in the future.
Also, in recent years there has been a heightened interest from energy companies diversifying their product mix and focusing on non-traditional and alternative fuel sources. With the ever-widening search for replacement reserves and global consumption nearly stripping production rates, the changing market conditions will continue to challenge energy companies.
Oil & Gas Industry Experience
The oil and gas sector accounts for a large proportion of work that B2B International carries out, with examples including:
- Aviation fuels - from assessing the global market (from Columbia and Malaysia to Spain and South Africa) for fuel management services through to researching the attitudes of pilots and the supply of fuels and lubricants at airfields in Europe (Germany, France & Norway)
- Bitumen - global and European market assessment of consumption by highways including development of newly developed bitumastic products
- Fleet services - segmentation and route rationalisation research looking at fleet management solutions throughout Western & Eastern Europe
- Lubes and fuels – numerous studies on a national and global level looking at different types of oils, lubricants and fuels, and associated services attached to these products
- Refining – market intelligence to understand the supply market for EPCM plant construction and maintenance in the UK, Germany, Benelux and Spain
- LPG - global needs assessment and segmentation in different markets from chicken farms (in the UK, South Africa, Hungary, Italy and Morocco) to hotels (in New Zealand, Brazil, Italy and Philippines) and restaurants (in Greece, Kenya, Belgium and Vietnam)
- Industrial Gases – many studies from up-selling bulk gases in the USA and assessing the European food refrigeration industry through to cylinder development in the UK and evaluating the European renewable biomass energy market.
- Alternative fuels - assessment of alternative fuels in China & Asia and evaluation of needs of global oil marketers
- Emissions management - assessment of emissions management throughout Western Europe
Many of the companies we have conducted research studies for are leaders in the field, including:
- Air Products
- BOC / Linde
- Shell European Oil Products
- Shell Gas
- Shell Global Solutions (SEOP)
- Total Gas & Power
Find Out More
For more information on how B2B International can help you, contact our Oil & Gas Research Team.