Researching fast-changing technological industries requires a company with industry experience as well as an ability to quickly pick up an understanding of new technologies.
The IT sector uses market research continuously for assessing the size of global opportunities, measuring customer satisfaction and for developing future technologies.
IT Market Research Experience
Working for, and speaking to, the likes of international software manufacturers, network designers and systems integrators, we have covered subjects such as:
- SAP and enterprise resource planning (ERP) integration
- Various e-commerce implementation strategies
- Telephony/IP convergence technology development as well as awareness, attitudes and buying processes of entrepreneurs towards the technology
- New product development research within e-commerce and multi-channel retailing
- European market assessment and pricing strategies for comparison shopping engines (CSEs)
- Understanding corporate and SME attitudes to emerging concepts such as cloud computing / software as a service (SaaS)
- Concept testing and pricing strategy research for bundled IT and telephony services
- UK market assessment for mobile telemetry
- Market assessment for silicone in microchips
- Market assessment of CRM systems
In the past few years we have worked on information technology market research projects for the likes of:
- Kaspersky Lab
- Point Topic
Find Out More
To learn more about how B2B International can help you, contact our IT market research team.